Saturday, October 16, 2021
HomeEventMyIdentityCoin INITIAL COIN OFFERING LAUNCH.

MyIdentityCoin INITIAL COIN OFFERING LAUNCH.

πŸ“£πŸ“£MyIdentityCoinπŸ“£πŸ“£
πŸš€πŸš€INITIAL COIN OFFERING LAUNCH. IMMEDIATE LIQUIDITY. NO LOCK-IN PERIOD πŸš€πŸš€

MYID Coin is a project to create the world’s first “tagging/wrapping” technology to eliminate risks from loss or theft. MY IDENTITY Coin is part of “The Money Project” used to code OkGlobal Coins with each owners identifying information.

MYID coins, after migrating to its own unique blockchain, will be operating in an algorithmic mesh with OkGlobal Coin and may be used for other blockchain assets.

The current supply is 100 billion Coins.

40% is reserved for the team and campaign participants of “The Money Project”. The remaining 60% will be offered for sale to the public. Proceeds from the ICO and future sales will be used to create and secure/maintain the technology and platform for MYID Coin.

Immediate liquidity is available on UNISWAP. There is no lock-in period. We will be listing MYID coins once the ICO campaign ends by either hitting its hard cap of 50,000 ethereum or running out the 60-day ICO duration.

The ICO end date is February 25, 2021, 9 am Singapore time or when the hard cap of 50,000 ethereum is met.

πŸ“£πŸ“£ ICO πŸ“£πŸ“£

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ Begins December 27th, 2020! – End date February 25, 2021, 9 am Singapore time or when the hard cap of 50,000 ethereum is met. πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

1ETH = 500,000 MYID Coins ONLY DURING ICO!

MORE INFO ABOUT MYID

πŸ‘‰ Website
πŸ‘‰ Telegram
πŸ‘‰ Discord link expired.
πŸ‘‰ Twitter
πŸ‘‰ Facebook
πŸ‘‰ Reddit
πŸ‘‰ YouTube
πŸ‘‰ Medium
πŸ‘‰ Bitcointalk Annoucement Thread
πŸ‘‰ Bitcointalk Bounty thread

Oezankhttps://idcryp.to
Oezank is a Crypto Influencer who has more than 2 years of experience observing Crypto projects and strongly believes in blockchain technology in Indonesia.
RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisment -

Most Popular