Speaker : Kaapo (Owner)
Date : Wednesday Oct, 13th 2021
SESSION 1 INTRODUCTION
- Please introduce yourself and tell how you started a crypto business ?
I go by the name of Kaapo and I am the owner of project Suiko. I like that you referred to Suiko as a crypto business as this is a business for us and not a hype coin with no future. I, myself have a degree in business economics and international business communication from a university in Europe called ISM. I personally been trading in the markets since 2018 mostly stocks up until middle of 2020 when I also began to take interest into crypto. Noticed there is a pattern which is confirmed by an expert by the name of Ian King. The pattern leads to the next crypto boom cycle benefiting the gaming industry of the blockchain. Myself including the team been studying our favorite meme coins for the past 8 months and noticed how loyal and dedicated members of these communities are. This was extremely inspiring. Being that the gaming segment has not seen its bullish cycle yet and connecting it with communities of our favorite meme coins we came up with a utility which has not been done yet. We are the first and only to build a multiplayer game where the characters we play with will be icons of meme coins. We are bringing meme coins to life for everyone to enjoy.
- Can you explain what is Suiko and how long your project launch !? Please explain in simple sentences.
Of course, Suiko is a character from a cartoon called one punch man. She is an expert in martial arts who enjoys challenges and perfecting herself. Her characteristics fit the nature of crypto as well as our utility. Crypto being full of challenges with no limit to perfection as well as Suiko being a martial arts expert defines our multiplayer fight game. Suiko was stealth launched on 09/10/2021. No presale, no private sale, and address was released once the second we launched.
- Can you share with the community, what Suiko has been doing from the roadmap?
We are currently on phase 1 stage. We have had a stealth launch, release of our version 1 website as well as previews of the demo game. We are already taking certain step of phase 2 which we will share once the results are in. CG and CMC listings will be applied for once the demo game is fully functional.
SESSION 2 QUESTIONS TWITTER
- Why did you add the cartoon movie ONE PUNCH MAN into your game and choose SUIKO CHARACTER as the main character,? Do you prefer Heroes and fights,?
Hi abdun_asiir, thank you for your question.
- Reason for an anime in general was to make our game more friendly and fun, as well as the characters to be added in our game are meme coin icons, anime is a great way to represent them.
- One punch man itself was not our target rather was Suiko. This will be repeated from an answer to another question. Reason for Suiko is that she is an expert in martial arts who enjoys challenges and perfecting herself. Her characteristics fit the nature of crypto as well as our utility. Crypto being full of challenges with no limit to perfection, as well as Suiko being a martial arts expert, defines our multiplayer fight game.
- Can you give a reason why you chose to start marketing first when your Whitepaper and even your game hasn’t launched yet? I seen that case on your roadmap
Hi RllYush, great question. We actually only did minor marketing in comparison to what other’s execute on launch or even before having a website. We on the other hand already have a preview of the game and wanted to get the community involved in making further developments. We needed to carry out initial marketing in order to have a community to discuss with and progress further together. We enjoy getting feedback from our members and we love the challenges imposed to us, it makes us not only stronger as a team but as a community all together.
- I Saw A Little Info On The Suiko Web. Can you explain in detail the form of the game? Do You Have A YouTube Chanel For Us To Know About The Game?
Hi Kllass4, thank you for your question. I would like to start of by saying that our demo is live and available for testing all someone would have to do is contact our dev team by writing a dm to @eragon_suiko. As well as we have video footage of gameplay pinned in our telegram channel. This would most likely be the best way to understand the product we are working on.
- The game it-self is a multiplayer fighting game, will be available on our website mysuikogame.com once the game is fully functional. The current characters are only for the trial of the game they will all be replaced by meme coin characters in the very near future. Also, a betting dapp will be integrated in order for players to bet against each other. As well as we will be hosting tournaments where players will be rewarded while others will be able to watch the game on twitch and make bets on who will be the winner. To participate there will be a minimum of Suiko tokens a person must hold.
- Our current 2d game is just a demo version for experimental purposes as it will help us define what users want and we will continue developing it until we have all the information needed to create the final version of our game in 3D.
- Youtube channel will be created and material will be made once we have the game fully functioning.
- saw on the roadmap that this project only has 3 phases, and in the last phase it says that it will be decided by the community, what does that mean? can we the community determine how the future of this suiko project will be? thank you
Hi ammapratama007, very happy you noticed this on our roadmap. Suiko is a community driven token, it would only be fair that the community has an equal saying in what direction we should take. Phase 3 will be in complete control of the community and we as a team will execute this Phase to the best of our abilities. As I said, we love challenges.
- I don’t see the people behind the team, do they have experience in that area? because experience is much more important to advance a game $Suiko??
Hi Doacinta411, very great question and of critical importance. We are a team of 9 members. As mentioned in the introduction question, I have a degree in international business and communication which is exactly my role in this project. To assure we meet our goals as well as growth of our members, users and funds. We have 2 developers on our team who are constantly thriving to improve the game. They have degrees in computer science and technology. One has multiple years of experience in coding and understands Java script as well as the logic behind programming in general. The other developer for 4 years has been a product owner of property tech (Prop-Tech) B2B SaaS product. Managed a team of software engineers, giving tasks, preparation of documentation, etc. Most of us on the team have made a living by launching businesses or managing one. We choose not to talk too much about ourselves as we believe that the results will speak for themselves which is the reason you will not find much information about us. At least not yet.
SESSION 3 FREE QUESTION
As we know, investors or partners are one of the key success for the suistanability of a project. Which investors that SUIKO already had ? Which new partners that will announced soon ? Can we get a little sneak peek ?
We have not reached out to investors we are currently building the community as we continue to develop our demo. Once the first demo is completed we will seek partnerships with tokens whose icons will be included as characters in our game.
How can I buy your token Buy on Uniswap?
Yes, please join our telegram we always have team members present to assist you with any questions.
Suiko always has 10 steps ahead and has a perfect plan of how to start providing her wisdom. What are the plans?
Yes, we are always 10steps ahead, 20 would be better. Blockchain gaming is rapidly evolving many P2E games are already released but multiplayer games with tournaments, real live video of fight matches and live betting has not yet caught its deserved share of attention, not even sure if there is anything like that at the moment.
For the gamers who want to play the games but cant afford to buy it. Are you serve a features like rent NFTs or Scholarship programs? so in order to make an attraction to the player, are YOU present a low cost entrance to fit the new player portofolios?
Our game is free to play for everyone. If someone wants to make a bet thats when they will be required to hold some of Suiko tokens.
Tiara Siska Nabila:
What is the form of SUIKO’s RARE NFT,, is the main character (suiko) a rare NFT,? I’m sure with your answer
Suiko is in development right now, our nfts will be minted from the custom characters we create, Suiko being the first one.
Besides SUIKO’s hero, are there any other heroes,,,? Can all heroes be bought with money?
All of our characters will be available to play with for free.
According to your website, users can participate in community Tournament, Can you give us more explanation about this ? What are the requirement for participate in this Tournament ? And what kind of reward can we get from this Tournament ?
Players will be rewarded from our prize pool wallet while those who make bets will win the money of those who lost. Requirement to participate in tournaments is to hold Suiko tokens, the amount has not been specified yet.
How is Project Suiko development going? Can you describe in detail current development efforts, market expansion plans, expected applications, and when will they become commercially availabl?
Game preview is released, gameplay video is also released, game is available for anyone to try it. Currently second player has glitches which we aim to solve this week. Within the next two weeks we aim to bring in surprise characters into our game.
You mentioned on your website that the Prize pool is distributed in ETH. We all know that ETH have a big problem with high gas fees, So how can small investors benefit from this when the gas fees is higher than the reward earned ? What is the true purpose of this program ?
Prize pool will be given out to players of our game therefore the gas fees will be paid by Suiko.
More Info About Suiko